ShareWhere is excited to announce our new Merchant Acquisition Manager Rebecca VanDeCasteele! Rebecca will focus on merchant adoption and retention and keeping the StartupCity beer fridge low on inventory. Before we graciously saved her from the corporate world, Rebecca was at The Des Moines Register where she was an Outside Account Representative.
- ISU graduate with a degree in Advertising and emphasis in Hospitality Industry and Event Promotions. Experienced in many marketing, design and sales-oriented positions.
- Escaped the monotony of Corporate America within six months of graduating.
- Is a proud mommy to Edith, a Morkie attack dog.
- Random things: Favorite color is green. Obsessed with gangsta rap. Loves to draw, design and create new things.
- Life goal is to be successful, but not really sure what that means yet.
- Personal goal for the summer: write, record, perform and shoot a video for a rap song. (And possibly become a viral super-star on YouTube).
Everyone at ShareWhere is pumped to have Rebecca on the team and grateful that our company is still small enough that none of us have to remember how to spell her last name to get emails to her. Feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow her on Twitter @RebeccaVDC.